Currently, seafood restaurants can be found anywhere. Many of them serve sardines, which they generally get from wholesale sardines sellers. This is because the canned sardines are easily combined with other ingredients. However, the result of combinations is not just any dish, but a luxurious dish. If you have a culinary business that serves sardine menu, there is nothing wrong if you try the following sardine recipe.
Boiled Beans With Sardine Sauce Recipe
The dish may have simple and easy ingredients, but it has a high-class taste. It is worth to include the dish in your menu list if you run a seafood restaurant. Then, if the dish got a good response from your customers, make sure you get the sardine supply from canned sardines wholesale merchant to get a better price. By the way, the dish is easy to cook as you can follow below instructions.
- 100 grams canned sardine
- 300 grams’ beans
- 2 clove of garlic, slice finely
- 3 clove of onion, slice finely
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon starch
- 2 leeks, sliced
By these four simple steps, you can get an amazing dish.
- Boil the beans in boiling water that has been salted until cooked. Lift. Flush with ice water. Set aside.
- Heat the oil. Sauté the onion and garlic until fragrant. Put the red bell pepper. Stir well. Put the sardines. Stir well.
- Add water, salt, and sugar. Cook until boiling. Thicken with starch solution. Stir until blowing. Add the leeks. Stir well.
- Pour up to the beans and serve.
Well, that is the recipe of boiled beans with sardine sauce. Additionally, you can also modify the recipe by substituting the beans with another ingredient such as peas. Then, if you need more canned sardine with a wholesale price, you can visit suppliercannedtuna.com